Tuesday, October 7, 2008

19

dear ryan adams,

sometimes i forget how great you are, how you can write things like this:

"be brave- my grandparents lived through the Great Depression and this is not that and they managed and MY WORD they were so in love. They ate love for lunch. They had enough left-overs that I go to that refrigerator in my mind and it nourishes me even now at 33, enough so that I can manage to do things like write a book or some days just keep the faith."

which is really, just very heart-warming and i am glad that someone besides me says things like MY WORD once in a while because mostly people make me feel like a grandma about that.

also things like this:


no, thank YOU.

also sometimes i forget how great your legs are and then i remember how great your legs are and, damn, ryan, you have a great pair of legs on you.

love,
yael.
 
Clicky Web Analytics